The “Interantional Academic Institute” (IAI) was estabilshed by a group of university professors, supporters of academic work in order to provide pragmatic approach to social problems from different areas.
The purpose of the “Interantional Academic Institute” is to create a platform for researchers and academics for:
• Research in the field of economics, law, history, politics and other social fields;
• Presentation of scientific results at international academic conferences;
• Creation and exchange of professional and scientific papers;
• Advancement of academic activity and cooperation;
• Publishing research papers (subject to double-blind peer review process)
The International Academic Institute hosts conferences to promote excellence in academic research. The conferences offer two main tracks:
* Business&Economics, Finance and Management
* Eduaction, Humanities and Social Sciencies
The International Academic Institute also conducts trainings, seminars, and forums in the field of human rights, the global economy and business and other attractive social areas; We also offer education supportt services and market research and opinion polling.
International Academic Institute is founded by professors that have established MIES.
President of IAI is prof. Jasna Bacovska Nedic, PhD.