The IAI Education & Social Sciences conference provides a platform for academics, researchers, and Ph.D. students to contribute with their papers on topics related to education, humanities and social sciences.
- Important Dates
- Conference Venue
- Registration and Payment
- Style Guidelines
- E-Presentation (Virtual Presentation)
- Topics for Conference
Further details are outlined below.
Registration/Abstract Submissions accepted here March 5.
You can also submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The conference will take place on March 20, 2019
- Early Registration: 199 EUR before March 5, 2019
- Ph.D. Students registration: 99 EUR before March 5, 2019
- Registration Fee: 255 EUR after March 5, 2019
- Submission Deadline/abstract March 5, 2019
- Submission Deadline for Final Paper you would like included in the conference proceedings by April 15, 2019.
Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to email@example.com
Notification of Acceptance
Within 5 days of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper, we will contact you for a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double-blind peer-reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings. (Unless otherwise requested)
Abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings section of this web page in electronic format.
Full-length manuscripts may be published in our Journals.
The review process for the journals is slower and more demanding in its standards. Although both the proceedings and journals are refereed, research that meets the refereed standards for the conference and the proceedings may not meet the refereed standards for the journals.
The location for our March 2019 conference is Vienna University.
Aula am Campus
For more information please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for The International Academic Institute 2019 Vienna Academic Conference are as follows:
- 199 EUR per individual to attend the conference for payments on or before March 5, 2019
- 255 EUR per individual to attend the conference for payments received after March 5, 2019
- 99 EUR for Ph.D. Students
- 80 EUR per additional paper if presenting more than one paper at the conference.
The conference registration fee includes: participation at the conference, 20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference, a printed copy of the conference program, the proceedings online, and admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee and at least one author per paper must attend.
For the participants that cannot attend the conference, there is an opportunity for presentation of paper through an e-session. The same fees apply for the virtual presentations.
The registration fee also includes a complimentary standard journal review of your conference paper for up to six months from the date of the conference.
The conference registration fee must be prepaid.
Please complete the conference registration form below. Attending only and non-presenting conference participants should also submit a registration form (one per participant).
You can place your payments here.
- A full refund will be given for cancellations received before March 5, 2019.
- A 50 EUR administration fee is taken for cancellation
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after March 5, 2019.
For proposals/abstracts, your submissions should not exceed 1500 words. The proposal should include name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors.
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be
formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one inch margins and left justified. Please apply the Chicago Manual of Style guidelines. Your submission should contain the following:
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Paper title
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)
6. E-Presentation (Virtual Presentation)
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer an E-session for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using Microsoft PowerPoint with narration (voice-over). More details on preparing this type of presentation can be found here>
However, you are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper and one author has to pay the registration fee.
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper
Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
Each presentation room will be equipped with a laptop and data projector for PowerPoint presentations.
Conference Schedule & Proceedings
The Interantional Academic Institute will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
Vienna 2019 Conference Proceedings will be available on our website three-to-four weeks after the conference.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Arts & Humanities
- Blended Education
- Business Education
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Distance Education
- Early Education
- Engineering Education
- Gender Studies
- Health Education
- Higher Education
- Human Rights
- Information Science
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Intellectual Property
- International Education
- K-12 Education
- Language Education
- Media and Communications
- Medicine and Education
- Multidisciplinary Studies
- Popular Culture
- Professional Development
- Public Policy
- Religious Studies
- Science Education
- Secondary Education
- Social Sciences
- Special Education
- Sport Science
- Teacher Education
- Teaching Methods
- Technology and Education
- Urban Studies
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!