Stefan Milojević, PhD, Teacher Assistant, was born on November 22, 1991, in Belgrade (Republic of Serbia). While attending high school, he received the prestigious traditional award of the City of Belgrade (formerly the October Award) for the creativity of young people in the field of scientific research.
He completed his basic academic studies in two programs and acquired the first title of a graduate economist, and the second title – graduate engineer of management. He completed a master’s degree in academic studies, also in two programs, and thus acquired the titles: master economist and master traffic engineer for aviation safety. He is currently pursuing a doctoral degree in economics.
In order to improve his professional development, he completed a number of specialized pieces of training and participated in a number of professional seminars. He is a member or associate member of several prestigious international associations.
He worked as an Accountable Manager at the AIR BELGRADE FLIGHT ACADEMY Pilot Academy, then as a professional consultant to the City of Kikinda, he was also an advisor to directors in several companies, since November 2015 he has been an Accountable Manager as well. Compliance Monitoring Manager (responsible head for compliance monitoring) at the ELITE ACADEMY Aviation Academy, and since June 2019 he has been engaged as the director of the sector “Fraud Prevention and Fraud Investigations” within the audit, accounting, financial and consulting services MOODYS STANDARDS.
In addition to his regular job, he works as a corporate consultant, Executive Business Coach, Fraud Investigator, Business Coach (lecturer – training provider), authorized cabin crew instructor (by the Directorate). Civil Aviation of the Republic of Serbia) for the needs of the ELITE ACADEMY Aircraft Cabin Crew Training Center; Authorized lecturer in basic and specialized training for mediators by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia for the needs of the National Center for Dispute Mediation.
He has published one professional monograph in the field of information security and several scientific and professional papers and has presented at several international conferences. He gave three invited lectures at international conferences. He was a moderator at one of the international conferences.
- Milojević, S., Adamović, M., Grgur, A. (2021). Evaluation of the Financial Performance of Serbian Dairy Companies Using the Integrated AHP and VIKOR Methodology for Sustainable Competition, International Academic Journal, 2(2), pp. 50-67.
- Knežević, S., Milojičić, M., Nikolovski, S., Milojević, S., Travica, J. (2021). „Analysis of Key Financial Performance Indicators of Private Laboratories“, Business Threats and Opportunities in the Western Balkans, Cambridge Publishing, ISBN: 1-5275-7502-0 ISBN13: 978-1-5275-7502-8.
- Knežević, S., Živković, A., Milojević, S. (2021). The role and importance of internal control and internal audit in the prevention and identification of fraudulent actions in banks, Banking, 50(1), 66-89. DOI: 5937/bankarstvo2101066K.
- Milojević,, Đurić, O., Maksimović, D., Rađenović, I. (2021). Monitoring of expenditure and revenue and fraudulent financial reporting, International Academic Journal, 2(1), 26-32, ISSN 2671-3748.
- Кnežević, , Cvetković, D., Mićović, M., Mitrović, A., Milojević, S. (2021), Analysis of the Presence of Criminal Offenses in the Field of the Shadow Economy in Serbia, Lex locallis – Journal of Local Self-Government, 19(1), 131-147.DOI: https://doi.org/10.4335/19.1.131-147.
- Špiler, M., Trivunović Sajić, Đ., Milojević, S., Travica, J. (2021). The role of accounting information systems and financial analysis in enhancing the human resources management cycle. International Academic Journal, 2(2), International Academic Institute, pp. 26-34, ISSN 2671-3748.
- Marković, I., Nikolovski, S., Milojević, S., Živković, D., Knežević, S, Mitrović, A., Fišer, Z, Đurđević, D. (2020). Public Trust and Media Influence on Anxiety and Depression Levels Among Skilled Workers During the COVID-19 Outbreak in Serbia). Vojnosanitetski pregled. Military-medical and pharmaceutical review,77(11), pp. 1201-1209. DOI: 2298/VSP200713108M.
- Milojević, S., Paunović, J., Vuksanović, N. (2020), THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTANTS IN LITIGATION SUPPORT AND EXPERT WITNESSING IN THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIA, International Academic Conference „Education and Social Sciences Business and Economics”, International Academic Institute, Belgrade, Serbia, 2 March, 2020, Book of proceedings, ISBN: 978-608-4881-08-7, pp. 255-260.
- Radonić, M., Knežević, S., Mitrović, A., Milojević, S. (2020). How does the intangible asset affect company efficiency? Evidence from the listed companies in Serbia’s meat industry. Custos e Agronegócio Online, 16(4), 51-78.
- Tornjanski, V., Knežević, S., Milojević, S. (2020). Synergetic effects of integrated collaboration between humans and smart systems in banking: an overview. XVII INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM BUSINESS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, SYMORG 2020, 7-9 September 2020, Faculty of organizational sciences, Belgrade, SYMPOSIUM PROCEEDINGS, ISBN, 978-86-7680-385-9, pp. 683-693.